Arts and MindsBack to Activities
Arts and Minds uses the arts to support the positive wellbeing of individuals and communities. They run a range of arts-based programmes and activities across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, no previous skills needed.
This activity is good for wellbeing because
- creative engagement can improve confidence and self-esteem
- creative engagement promotes social connectedness
- it provides opportunities for you to experiment with different materials and learn new skills
“It was unexpected how much the sessions made a positive impact on my wellbeing.”
“Learning that I have a creative side and having this time for me.”
How to contact
Where to go
41 The Broadway
St. Ives PE27 5BX
What to expect?
Arts and Minds are a small, friendly and welcoming team who will support you in registering for one of their arts-based programmes.
They offer several programmes in Huntingdonshire:
- face-to-face Arts on Prescription programmes that run 12 weeks, facilitated by a skilled artist and an experienced counsellor. Carers may attend and join in, should they wish. Arts materials are provided;
- a bi-monthly Creative Café at the Norris Museum in St Ives, an informal, friendly drop-in café. The café is open to people of all ages and we particularly welcome those who may be experiencing anxiety, depression or loneliness to feel more connected with their community. Read more here.
Arts and Minds aspire to a creative society where people have the confidence and self-esteem to lead fulfilling lives. They work across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
Arts and Minds ask for contributions from participants on all of their programmes.
However, they do not wish finance to present a barrier to you participating. Therefore, they are always happy to discuss / waive contributions where appropriate.
For more information, please get in touch with them!