Health and Social Care Staff Support HubBack to Support
The Staff Support Hub is for everyone working in health and social care in Cambridgeshire & Peterborough. Whether you work for the NHS, a social care agency or a community-based not-for-profit, if you look after people’s health & wellbeing, then the Hub can help look after you.
How to contact
Where to go
Available throughout Huntingdonshire District
If you work in health or social care in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, and need wellbeing support or someone to talk to, the Staff Support Hub is here for you. In addition, if you work, train or volunteer for a registered charity or social enterprise that has a service level agreement/contract with:
- an NHS organisation in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough;
- Cambridgeshire County Council social care or safeguarding departments;
- Peterborough City Council social care or safeguarding departments;.
- an organisation working in social care or is working towards prevention of admission or the use of NHS or social care services.
Social care is defined as the provision of social work, personal care, protection or social support services to children or adults in need or at risk, or adults with needs arising from illness, disability or old age.
If you aren’t sure if you are eligible, contact the Staff Support Hub – the team will be happy to advise.
Supported by the Integrated Care System and hosted by Cambridgeshire & Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust, the Staff Support Hub can help you in a variety of ways (click on links to see more):
- a confidential helpline;
- self-referral for psychological assessment & a conversation with a mental health professional;
- free personal or relationship counselling sessions from Relate Cambridge;
- a sickness call-back service if you have been off sick for 7 days or more and need support;
- support remaining or returning to work after a period of illness, disability or frequent illness;
- support forums for health & social care workers;
- a health, safety and wellbeing brochure;
- free webinars and events on a range of health and wellbeing topics for managers, teams and individuals.
The Staff Support Hub can also signpost other sources of support if you are facing a particular challenge – for example if you have debt or financial worries or have recently experienced a bereavement.
All support provided by the Hub is free and confidential, and is intended to complement support provided by your employer.
Whatever you are facing, the Staff Support Hub is there to help the people who help others – give them a call or contact them via email.
This service is free.