Lake Ashmore – Liquid Skillz water sportsBack to Activities
Lake Ashmore, located in Hemingford Grey, is a centre for water sports activities. Spanning 35 acres of open water in picturesque surroundings, you can enjoy stand-up paddleboarding (SUP), wakeboarding, inflatables and open water swimming.
This activity is good for wellbeing because
- Wakeboarding for all ages is very exciting, with lots of new skills and tricks to be learnt.
- Open water swimming not only benefits your physical health through exercise but can also be great for your mental health.
- Stand-up paddle boarding is a great way to explore the lake whilst socialising with your friends.
‘Such a fantastic sport for all to enjoy and learn something you have not tried before.’
How to contact
Where to go
Liquid Skillz @ Lake Ashmore
Gore Tree Road
What to expect?
On arrival at the picturesque surroundings of Lake Ashmore, expect to be met by one of the friendly team, who will guide you through the activity.
Lake Ashmore’s activities are open to all, no matter age or ability.
Activities at Lake Ashmore include:
Stand-up paddleboarding – where participants stand (or kneel) on a paddleboard or surfboard and use a paddle to move around on the water.
Wakeboarding – a water sport in which the rider, standing on a wakeboard, is towed behind a motorboat across its wake and especially up off the crest in order to perform aerial moves.
Inflatable rides are mega fun and give participants the chance take turns in tearing up and down the lake on our big inflatables, feeling every bump and splash along the way! Inflatable rides can be the perfect added extra along with other activities on site or great fun on their own.
Open Water Swimming is available on a separate section of the lake. They are a member of National Open Water Coaching Association (NOWCA).
- Snacks and hot drinks available in the purpose built club house.
- Plenty of cark parking spaces.
- Large lake
- Introduction to open water swimming for beginners & novices.
When paying for activities at Lake Ashmore, complimentary use of the open water for swimming is available.
Activities are subject to a fee – for more information contact directly:
- SUP (Stand Up Paddleboarding)