NHS CPFT Living Well with Psychosis TeamBack to Support
This Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust (CPFT) service provides recovery-based psychiatric rehabilitation for people over 65 living with long term psychosis. It is only available to existing CPFT service users by referral.
How to contact
Where to go
(available throughout) UK
Please note referral to this service can only be made by CPFT staff.
Cambridgeshire & Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust’s (CPFT) Living Well with Psychosis team works with patients to develop person-centred goals to enhance access to meaningful occupations, promote community and peer engagement, improve confidence, skills and motivation. The goal is to improve overall quality of life. The team is made up of Occupational Therapists who are experts in helping people live well.
The Team can work with people living with a variety of conditions such as schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, delusional disorder and bi-polar with psychotic elements.
What to expect
Support is wide ranging and can involve some or all of the following:
- adaptations in the home;
- support to identify and engage with local community groups & activities;
- support with practical matters such as applying for bus passes/disabled badges;
- identifying and organising other sources of support;
- help that enables people to live independently.
- developing skills, confidence and motivation
- support with daily activities and functional
- support with developing roles and routines
- decreasing stigma and increasing hope
If you would like a referral to this service, you must already be a patient of CPFT as referrals can only be made by CPFT clinicians.
This is a free service.