Everyturn Counselling and Talking TherapiesBack to Support
Everyturn Counselling & Talking Therapies is a free and confidential service available to anyone aged 17+ and registered with a GP in Cambridgeshire or Peterborough. It is a service commissioned by the NHS.
How to contact
Where to go
Everyturn offers help to people who are experiencing common mental health problems, such as:
You can self-refer directly to Everyturn.
Everyturn has therapists with a range of different training and specialist skills so that they can provide the appropriate support for your particular needs.
- SilverCloud (online therapy course)
- Guided self-help based on CBT
- CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy)
- EMDR (eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing)
- Interpersonal therapy (IPT)
The therapy offered will depend on your particular situation.