Caring TogetherBack to Support
Caring Together provides information and advice, runs services and activities in local communities, and campaigns for carers’ rights, so that carers have choices.
How to contact
Where to go
UK (available across Huntingdonshire)
Many of Caring Together services are free including:
- Counselling for carers
- Emergency ‘What if’ Plan/ Carers Card
- Employment support for carers
- Young carers support
- Mindfulness and Enerchi (mindfulness with Movement) Classes
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Peer support and Carers groups
please see their website for details.
Caring Together is a charity that is determined that no one who looks after someone else (an unpaid carer) should be in crisis, isolated or struggling alone.
Looking after someone can affect your health, friendships, finances, hobbies and employment. Too many carers feel lonely, overwhelmed and confused about where to go for help.
As a registered charity, they are there to make sure that you are supported at every stage of your caring role.
Their support includes:
- Information and advice – Expert advice available to you online, or from their helpline, free magazine and email newsletter.
- Learning and skills for caring – Sessions online or in-person so you feel more confident and equipped to look after someone.
- Planning for emergencies – Help to plan ahead and have support in place in case something unexpected happens.
- One-to-one support – Befriending, listening or counselling to help you cope better and feel stronger. Contact Caring Together to find out more.
- A range of events and activities for unpaid carers – you can find out more about their upcoming activities.
- Breaks from looking after someone – Meet with others at one of their groups or trips, or have a care professional to step in and give you a break.