WEA – Adult LearningBack to Support
The WEA, formerly known as the Workers' Educational Association, is a leading education charity. Its mission is to bring adult education within reach of all, fighting inequality and promoting social justice.
How to contact
Where to go
What to expect
The WEA is a community and this shines through when you learn with them. Courses are made for people like you, with great tutors and friendly and supportive staff and spaces, online or in person, giving you the skills you need for whatever is next in your life.
Cambridgeshire WEA offers a range of courses for adults including:
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL);
- community interpreting;
- working in schools, colleges and early years settings;
- working with children and young people with special educational needs;
- health and wellbeing;
- budgeting and money management;
- courses for new tenants or for people moving to new accommodation.
Courses are free.
Joanne talks about her WEA experience: